SLNSW-[Manuscript cadastral map showing allotments of l...-74VKDAoeBN0d
[Manuscript cadastral map showing allotments of land on either side of a government road at Stanmore, New South Wales] [cartographic material].
Full title: [Manuscript cadastral map showing allotments of land on either side of a government road at Stanmore, New South Wales] [cartographic material].
Date: [Not before 1834?].
Call Numbers: Maps/1244
Record Identifier: 74VKDAoeBN0d
Formats: Manuscript Maps
Contents: , 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 32 x 20 cm.
Publishers: [Not before 1834?]
Area: from N. McKellar's grant to Laing's grant, and from Moore's grant to Johnston's grant, "Annandale."
Dating: Dr Robert Wardell, described on the map as "the late Dr Wardell," died in 1834. --Australian Dictionary of Bibliography.
Manuscript cadastral map of an area in what is now Stanmore, New South Wales.
Shows unnamed road, some measured land grants, landowners, fences, hut.
Title supplied by cataloguer.
Mitchell Library copy at Maps/1244: mounted on canvas; verso note: "Marrickville, Stanmore Rd. Petersham [...] 33. F.H. Reuss" and stamp: "Ferd. H. Reuss, Jun. Architect [& Sur]veyor, [72 Pitt] Street."
Part of the Reuss collection.
Transferred from: with maps: drawer B74.