SLNSW-[Allotments of land formerly to Wm. Balmain and G...-74VKwmOAQ8jA
[Allotments of land formerly to Wm. Balmain and Giles Moore between South Creek and Pitt Town Road, McGraths Hill] [cartographic material].
Full title: [Allotments of land formerly to Wm. Balmain and Giles Moore between South Creek and Pitt Town Road, McGraths Hill] [cartographic material].
Date: [Between 1813 and 1833]..
Call Numbers: Maps/0271
Record Identifier: 74VKwmOAQ8jA
Formats: Manuscript Maps
Contents: , 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 63 x 81 cm.
Publishers: [Between 1813 and 1833].
Area: from land of James McGrath to that belonging to Redman, and from South Creek to Pitt Town Road.
Dating: [between 1813 and 1833]: James McGrath built the road from Windsor to Parramatta [shown on map] in 1813 and died in 1833, at which point the area was named McGraths Hill -- Pictorial History Hawkesbury Shire, by Michelle Nichols, 2005, p. 66.
Map shows: numbered and measured allotments, landowners, application numbers, creek, ruins of the Red House, Windsor racecourse, McGrath's cottage, base outline of buildings, trees, creek, named and unnamed roads, and bridges.
Title supplied by cataloguer.
Mitchell Library copy at Maps/0271: [A Plans]: "A409"; mounted on calico.
Transferred from: with maps: Drawer B9.
Additional physical form availability note:
Online at the State Library of NSW