[Parishes of Tambaroora, Carroll, and Cummings, County of Wellington] [cartographic material]

Export this record

Export record to excel

File type to download

Beta version

Record title

[Parishes of Tambaroora, Carroll, and Cummings, County of Wellington] [cartographic material]

Call numbers

Maps/0090

Record identifier

74VvexMdV4VA

[Parishes of Tambaroora, Carroll, and Cummings, County of Wellington] [cartographic material]

ACCESS
https://collection.sl.nsw.gov.au/record/74VvexMdV4VA

[Parishes of Tambaroora, Carroll, and Cummings, County of Wellington] [cartographic material]

Full title

[Parishes of Tambaroora, Carroll, and Cummings, County of Wellington] [cartographic material]

Publisher

[S.l. : s.n., between 1860 and 1876].

Date

between 1860 and 1876].

Call Numbers

Maps/0090

Record Identifier

74VvexMdV4VA

Language

English

Formats

Physical Description

Cartographic data

Scale not given (E 149°22'04"--E 149°48'04"/S 32°58'54"--S 33°06'54")

Contents

1 map ; on sheet 62 x 90 cm.

Publication information

Publisher

[S.l. : s.n., between 1860 and 1876].

More information

ALTERNATIVE TITLES

Full title

[Parishes of Tambaroora, Carroll, and Cummings, County of Wellington] [cartographic material]

NOTES

General note

Area: from Turon River to Little Bald Hill, and from Tambaroora Creek to Candungula Creek. Dating: [between 1860 and 1876]: Harriet Beard owned land in the area from around 1861, and James Wiggett died in 1876. Map shows parishes, rivers, creeks, towns, hills, reefs, numbered allotments, landowners, hotel, rocks, reserve for cricket ground, tempora...

Additional physical form availability note

Online at the State Library of NSW

Time Period

d1860 d1876

Date Published

between 1860 and 1876].

Identifiers

PRIMARY IDENTIFIERS

Call Numbers

Maps/0090

Record Identifier

74VvexMdV4VA

Permalink

https://collection.sl.nsw.gov.au/record/74VvexMdV4VA

OTHER IDENTIFIERS

MMS ID

991017221509702626

How to access this item